Sunday, October 5, 2014

Retro Christmas Card with Pretty Ribbons and Trims


Hello there Paper Peeps! I'm pleased to announce the Christmas card creating season is officially underway at Polly's and I'm dropping in to share one I created this week with loads of pretty and festive trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a cool retro image and Graphic 45 papers.


I added a double layer of Wired Edge Burlap in Red and White  an Red Plaid Ribbon for extra detail and topped it off with a nice poofy bow.


That fun vintage image is from my new collage sheet  Woodgrain Retro Christmas and it works perfectly The Twelve Days of Christmas from Graphic 45. I finished off the card with a large dimensional flower and pretty little paper doily : )
Okay that's all for me. It's a chilly day here in Michigan and I'm looking forward to some time in my studio to play paper and maybe watch a little Netflix! Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design with such yummy ribbons. I really like the flower for added detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I really DO!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flower, Ginny...and the trim is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say