Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jump Start the Holidays


This month our October Ribbon Assortment is Christmas themed and for those of you that start early to get ahead, then this is perfect for you.  I saw somewhere that a very organized crafter did a Christmas card a day early in fall so that she had lots of cards to send out to all her family and friends and each was different and each was a labor of love... and I love that idea since it get so busy closer to Christmas.  So today is my first card that I did and it was made with a Beautiful Burgundy Sheer Ribbon to match the Teresa Collins paper and chipboard pieces that I used.


I wanted it to be quick and easy to do so I cut out the back piece and embossed a die into it to create a frame and then added another Spellbinders die and then the die cuts.  To glitz it up a bit I used BB new glitter paste on the leaves and I think it came out really pretty and that with the beautiful sheer bow adds wonderful texture to an otherwise flat card.  Be sure and check out all the other Holiday Ribbons and get your orders in quick so you can get started on your cards too.

Thanks for stopping by today... Teresa


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say