Friday, September 26, 2014

Bella Strawberries with Really Reasonable Ribbon



Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all! 
Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using beautiful trims, flowers, and ribbon! It also features The Scrapping Cottage!

Card Measures 5 x 5

I used the Moss Green Leaves Trim to wrap around the front of my card.  Then I tied it, and added a Delicate Stitched Satin Pearl Pink bow, topping that with the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms that I LOVE!!!  

I am having so much fun using these beautiful CottageCutz Petites. It's been years since I have made 4 x 4 cards, and they are super fun and easy to make. Once I added the Moss Green Leaves Trim, I was able to add my scalloped circle with the strawberry and sentiment. Lastly I added the bow and Sweetheart Blossoms.

I used the Sweet CottageCutz Strawberry Petite on my card. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, and LOVE how it goes perfectly with the design paper I had picked up months ago at American Crafts.

Supplies Used:
CottageCutz/Strawberry Petite
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Moss Green Leaves
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Delicate Stitched Satin Pearl Pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sweetheart Blossoms
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Scor-Tape
American Crafts Design Paper
American Crafts Card Stock
Martha Stewart Around the page punch
Copics for coloring
Stamps/Cricut


I hope you enjoyed my card for today.  This one was super fast and easy to make!
Thank you for looking!!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Such a sweet card. I really like the combination of the leave ribbon with the big pink bow. And the strawberry die cut looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say