Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ribbon Tutorial... Stamping on Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon












 A big hello to you!  I have a very simple little tutorial to share using the new 2 1/2 inch cotton blend ribbon.  So prim and country!  Looks just like muslim ripped up.  I simply picked out a Halloween stamp and stamped randomly on the ribbon (sorry for the upside down image).  From here I let it dry for awhile (only about 15 minutes).  I used regular black dye ink.   I then layered it with some black tulle and wrapped it around my kraft box and tied a bow.  From here, simply add some fun goodies to the middle of the bow.  I used an oversize kraft tag with a cute image I stitched on, a witch's broom (of course), a mini gourd, a burlap leaf, berries, and some rust seam binding.   This box is nice and large and could be filled with Halloween cookies, candies, you name it!  Enjoy, cherry

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say