Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SPOOKY Witches "Trick or Treat" Bag



Hello Friends!!!!
Today I'm sharing my Trick or Treat "SPOOKY Witches" Goody Bag that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbons from this months Ribbon Club Assortment kit. I love making these, and this one is a little different than the normal one.  It has 2 pockets. 


So what I did with this bag was cut the top part off, and then add it to the bottom to create a pocket to hold the tag. I guess I could put a goody in there as well, but didn't have any to add :)

I used Scor-tape to close the bottom pocket.  The 1/8" width tape is what I used, and to attach it I used the 1/2" Scor-Tape, both from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Ribbons I used from this months Ribbon Club Assortment are: The Black Ric Rac, Green Polka Dot Satin, Black Gingham, and Black Delicate Stitched Satin. LOVE all the ribbons in this months kit!  Well, I love them every month! Bonnie always does an AWESOME job at having these assortments perfect for all of us to use.


Next I added some of the Orange Pom Pom Mini to the bottom and top of the bag, and then the Green Polka Dots from this month's Ribbon Club Kit. For the top part of my bag, I used the Ric Rac in Black, as well as on my Witches Shoe.

The Hemp Cording I used as laces, and I chose to use both Black & Orange from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I also used Buttons as well, and tied the Black hemp through one. My little Sweetheart Blossom, is also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Bonnie has tons of these in stock. These are now and have been my FAVORITE flowers to use on all my crafting projects :)

The Bag, design paper, and tag are all from Pebbles Thirty One Collection. My witches shoe was cut out using the Cricut and the cartridge called Happy Hauntings. Little tickets are from SU!, and hopefully I didnt forget anything here :)


Thank you all for looking and have a super wonderful day!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card!
    Loved the layout of the elements!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say