Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fun Party Favors with Carolyn for Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hi ya peeps, today is Sunday and I am going to hang out and relax. Today I am going to share with you a tiny project. It's cute, simple and fun.


It's a little "container" to hold little favors. I've used this to put candy in and even some dollar bills. It's a fast little project and anyone can create one.

Here is my diagram..


The entire width of the project is 5.75 by 5.75. I left some white space so you can see. The dashed lines are the scoring lines and the x's are what you should cut out, in this case the diamonds. Keep folding until you need to adhere together. Try out this project and use some pretty Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie off you ends!

The ribbon I used is.....Burlap Center Stitch Brown.

For more inspiration, stop by our Facebook and Pinterest pages and don't forget to join in on our current challenge.

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say