Monday, September 29, 2014

Pick Of The Patch!


Hello and happy Monday my ribbon loving friends! Linsey here and I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a productive week ahead! I'm getting a head start on my cards for Halloween--Now I don't do scary, but I definitely do cute and I think this sweet little image from Crafty Secrets fits the bill!


I enjoyed making this card, adding black stickles to the photo corners for some sparkle and a few bling and enamel dots just for fun! I also love how versatile paper doilies are--like how on my card, it adds a bit of delicate softness and makes the kitty and peeking child seem even sweeter! I adore this shimmery orange ribbon from the September Ribbon Club Assortment! It's so pretty and a great bargain, as is always the case at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

1 comment :

  1. I'm with you about the scary cards. This card is adorable that image is so sweet. I love the way you added the stickled and of course the ribbon is yummy! 🎃

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say