Monday, September 15, 2014

RRR Challenge #102 Winners!



Challenge #102 was lots of fun with our Autumn Colors theme. 
We saw a wide variety of wonderful projects this time around. Many thanks to all who participated.

Our top three picks for Challenge #102 in no particular order are:
3D Scarecrow



Congratulations to our top 3 for a job well done. Grab your "I made the RRR Top 3" badge (located on the right column of the blog, near the bottom) and display it with pride. You ladies did a fantastic job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again to everyone who played along with us on our Autumn Colors themed Challenge.  I hope to see you all back again for Challenge #103 which is now up and running.


~ Bonnie Garby ~

3 comments :

  1. Oh WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my Tim Holtz inspired autumn card as one of your top 3!! I am super thrilled and I am honoured to display your badge on my blog!! Congrats also to the other winners, spectacular makes!! Thanks again, and see you soon! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo! Thank you for selecting my pumpkin as a top 3 from all those awesome entries. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so excited that my project was picked as a Top 3! So much talent here! Can't wait to proudly display my newly acquired badge on my blog. Thank you all so much! Big Congrats to the other winners, I'm in such good company.... :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say