Sunday, September 28, 2014

Witch Way Halloween Card with Ribbon by Jenn Cochran


Hello everyone!  So glad you joined me today!  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  I cannot believe it is almost OCTOBER!!!  This year has gone by so fast.  Guess it's time to start thinking about Halloween!  I LOVE Halloween!  Today I have a fun Halloween card for you.

I have used the NEW Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon (it was also in the Sept. Ribbon Club Assortment).  I tied little knots and attached them to the side of my card!  I really like the look of this ribbon...hope you do too!


The ribbon really looks great with this fun Halloween themed image and papers.


Thanks for joining me today!


3 comments :

  1. WOW!! This is seriously GORGEOUS!! Beautiful ribbon and fun colors.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!! That is totally witch-tastic!!! I love this Doodlebug paper SO much!!! I love how you adorned the orange and black dotted satin--super fun and festive!!! Great card Jenn, tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and the paper is stunning x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say