Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumn Inspiration Day with Carolyn.....


Hi ya peeps. Today it's my turn to inspire you to get your crafty on. I spent the weekend up in our Wisconsin home enjoying fall colors and crisp air. I really love the fall colors of yellow and reds. Just a pop here and there really make the landscape pop. For my card this week, I am going to use yellow and red for my inspiration.


I was thrilled to use 3 different ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to make my image pop. When using an image that has a hint of color, use ribbons of the same color family for a good way to enhance and bring attention to your focal point. I really like the different textures and of course I used my Bow It All to make my double bow.

Ribbon Recipe: Mini Pom Poms White, Plaid Ruffle Red and Seam Binding Cream.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the Fall weather and don't forget to join in on our challenges.

2 comments :

  1. Oooo! I love how you framed this wonderful image in the mini white pom pom trim!! It looks wonderful!!! Charming card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh this is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say