Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl


Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!!!

Today I made a Sweet Baby Girl Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Pink Double Faced Satin. It's one of my many RRR Fav's. I own all the different widths in this pink. On this card I used the 1/4" & 7/8".


For my card I used some old Baby design paper that I had left over. The yellow has kitty cats and stuff on it, then the other is a pink gingham print. My Oval and Doily is from The Scrapping Cottage and is a CottageCutz die. The border and all the other Die cutz are CottageCutz dies from the Baby Release. I also added some Buttons/ sewing /and pearls to my card.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say