Sunday, June 9, 2013

All occasion cards!


OOh!  I can't wait to show you the twinkling, rosy, and oh so beautiful ribbons and  buttons on today's project from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.   

I created cheerful card with a general sentiment to use when I want to say hi or just "Thinking of You".  So I decided to cut one of the flower card templates and paired it with two of my favorite design papers again!

The Ivory ribbon, part satin and part organza, brought the project together perfectly and that adorable button I got in the assortment of buttons from the RRR store is just to die for!  It added that magical sparkle that the flower needed to bring it to life!  Love, Love, Love, that button assortment SO much that I couldn't resist using some of the littler buttons to embellish the petals of the flower with as well.

What's your stash of all occasion cards look like?  Maybe it's time to make some simple and special cards for yourself?  Hope I've sent some inspiration your way!  Have fun crafting!


 INGREDIENTS:
 Every day Buttons Sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs;

 

 EMBELLISHMENTS:
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Sheer Box Pleats PinkSheer Organza with Satin CenterColor Blends Buttons, Cherry Jubilee


Thanks for looking and more of the detail can be found on my blog! 
Hugs,

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say