Saturday, June 8, 2013

Class of 2013

Welcome!  Today I have two cards I made for graduation, these were a special order.  I used a free file of subway art I found on pinterest.  The ribbon on top of the tag is from the Satin with Silver Metallic Edges Fairy Assortment.  It was the perfect color of yellow to go with the EP paper.  My tag and stars are all cut using Deloris my Silhouette Cameo.

The layout on the card are the same and the EP papers come from the same collection.


If you haven't used the Bow Easy tool...you must get one.  It makes it a snap to tie double bows.  Isn't the metallic edge on this ribbon gorgeous!!



I hope you have a super crafty Saturday.  Thank you so much for visiting!

For more inspiration using RRR, visit my blog:

JENN


4 comments :

  1. Great cards Jenn! You've inspired me to get my graduation cards done this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely, lovely card. I wish that someone had given me one of those for my graduations :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so festive and fun, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous grad cards!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say