Monday, June 24, 2013

Best Wishes

Good Morning!  Happy Monday to all of you! 
This summer is in FULL SWING here in Texas...and I have had a BOAT LOAD of graduation parties, weddings, etc to attend. 
I have been making cards right and left...and I am SOOOOOO not a card maker!

I keep forgetting to photograph these cards...but I finally remembered with this one...
Mostly because it was my day to post a project!  LOL!

I used ribbon and lace to compliment this pre-made sentiment...and I actually kind of love it!

I used the lace from this month's Ribbon Club Assortment for the border and tossed in a bow made with Ombre Royal Blue to compliment the bluebonnets in the photo.

.

This was a super quick card for a last minute gift made with ribbon remnants.
Those are usually the BEST ONES!  

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

6 comments :

  1. You van never go wrong with lace. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You van never go wrong with lace. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the lace border!! ~ Blessings Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is truly lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love it, I just started the monthly ribbon club, Love your ribbon, great quality. Can not wait for the next months ribbon,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say