Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Peace ~ Love & Tacos

Yep...you read that right!  My latest creation was for my stinkin' 12 year old to hang in her bedroom.  It is a Peace sign that totes her FAVORITE quote...
Peace~ Love~& Tacos.
Silly Little Girl!!!

Here is what we will be making with my tutorial:


And below I have included my step by step tutorial complete with photos. 
I bought my chipboard Peace sign at Hobby Lobby in the 
unfinished section. 
You will also need 
Mod Podge
a sponge applicator
an X-acto knife
sanding paper
random embellishments including








I chose to use Apple Green Sheer Organza for my cluster


And VOILA!  You re finished with a super COOL super CUTE little project
that Any teenager will love!



Have fun and I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today!  



3 comments :

  1. This is great teenager room decor!! Love it Misty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this!! Thanks for sharing! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My 9-year old would love something like this, too! Shoot...I'd like it, myself, it's so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say