Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Love Baker's Twine

I love Baker's Twine. No matter if you choose a small amount or a lot, it always adds such a fun look to your designs. Today I have two samples to show you: one with a very little bit and one with more.

For my first design I chose Flourishes' Strawberries for my images.
I stamped on Ultra Smooth White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored in using Spectrum Noir markers. I added three rows of Licorice Baker's Twine and a brad for my embellishments.
The banner is hand cut and my paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Tea for Two Collection.

The second design uses images from Paper Smooches (Wicked Nauticool) and has just a tad of twine in the button. I LOVE the buttons that Bonnie carries in the RRR Store. You can see all the many colors HERE.
This button is from the Cherries Jubilee Collection and the twine is Cherry Baker's Twine.

Both cards use Scor-Tape to hold everything together! Thanks for stopping by today~





4 comments :

  1. Great cards Judy! I love baker's twine too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love how you used the Baker's twine!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and your right baker twine does add that lovely finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!Love your coloring...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say