Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spiral Mini Brag Book

Here is super sweet tiny scrapbook that would be the perfect little brag book...just big enough for a good sized wallet photo and room to journal your special memories.  And in case you're wondering if I used the entire package of die cut images on this project.......yup! I clearly need supervision from a more responsible adult. I used lovely trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon to finish off this mini...pretty enough to give as a gift....as long as you fill it with pic of the kiddos first!
So this mini started with a base of a small spiral notebook. I added loads of paper layers and those die cuts I mentioned above. I added the Juliet lace to the top to make it more vintagy. And tied with coordinating ribbon trim.
As you can see...all the pages are similar...but different. I sandwiched 10 sheets of the notebook paper between each finished page...so it's surprisingly sturdy and chunky. This would be a great way to use up scraps!!!!! I would recommend keeping the embellishing to just paper layers for the inside...as it does get a bit bulky.
I hope this inspires you to create your own mini brag book....and gift it to someone special : )
I also hope you all have a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative. Huggs Ginny

5 comments :

  1. Wow Ginny, I love this!
    I have the perfect notebook to turn into a little brag book for my cousin. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Roudi
    P.S.
    It's my blogiversary and I've got candy to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Ginny. You make such lovely mini albums!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, and so easy! Why did I think of it before? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project, Ginny!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say