1. First I started off with accordion folding the Wire Woven Chevron Striped Ribbon black/white .
2. Then I adhered it to a 2 3/4" cardstock black circle.
3. I then repeated step 1 and adhered the accordion ribbon partially to the cardstock circle and partially to the 1st layer of ribbon with Helmar Professional Craft Glue.
4. Repeat step 1 and 2 again adhering slightly to the last row of ribbon. I then spiraled the ribbon to the center creating a little "nest" for my rhinestone.
5. Ta Da!!! Ribbon Carnation!
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Here is what is looks like on a finished card. Again I used the Wire Woven Chevron Striped Ribbon black/white. My Image and sentiment is from SP and Company Stamps. It is called "Built for Two mini stamp set".
I embossed the bicycle to look like a chalkboard. The paper is EP.
Here is a close up of the finished carnation flower.
Thanks so much for stopping by RRR today! I hope my tutorial inspired you!
If you would like to see more projects from me using RRR, visit my blog!
Images: SP and Company Stamps
Adhesive: Helmar Professional Craft Glue