Monday, June 3, 2013

beautiful little baby

 
 



 
 
I don't know if anyone is still around these parts?   I have a card made for RRR .  I love making baby cards...a little bittersweet since mine is almost grown but it allows me to at least hold on to the nostalgia and memories.   I used an old book page for my main image on this.  I added some stamping at the bottom, foam embellishments, and a spray painted library plate to frame out part of my sentiment.   I used silver seam binding, baby pink seam binding, and Carolina white crochet lace.                       Love pink and soft greys together and love to mix and match my seam bindings sometimes.   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry 
 

5 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet, darling baby card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra...no it is a old book page

    ReplyDelete
  4. cherry, lovely little cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS CHERRY!!!!!! Mine are near GROWN too! Off to college in the fall, BUT there is ALWAYS a need for Baby Cards!!!!!! :) One of my closest friends oldest daughter is having a baby! So, we will EVENTUALLY be going through the baby thing again, as GRANDPARENTS! :)SUPER JOB!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say