Monday, June 17, 2013

Congratulations


Hello Friends!!
Today I wanted to share a Congratulations Card I created. It was a challenge to do an all IVORY card, but I managed....heheheheheehe. I used Really Reasonable Ribbons 3/8" Satin with Iridescent Edge Ivory ribbon to create both my bows.


I cut my one layer using the Martha Stewart around the page punch, then added some embossed cream card stock, that I embossed with the cuddlebug folder dots. Next I added the CottageCutz Wedding Bouquet die cut. I added pearls, that you can find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Satin with Iridescent Edge Ivory
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Pearls
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Buttons
CottageCutz/Wedding Bouquet
Martha Stewart/Punch around the page
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder/Dots
Sewing


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say