Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Sending Birthday Hugs Card

 Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a birthday card that you can easily mail in a regular envelope while still adding a little touch of ribbon.  This one fits the bill and it's embellished with some pretty ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I created a 4-3/4" x 6-1/2" top fold card with minimal layers. My digital sentiment from our sister company Bonnie Garby Designs is my main focal point.  I ran a piece of Charcoal Diamond Satin topped with our NEW Metallic Baker's Twine in yellow across the center of the card.  This is a great way to use up all those ribbon and trim 'bits and bobs'.


I finished of the inside of my card with the Birthday Greetings 2 'For the Inside' Digital Stamp Bundle.

Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  Below are the two sets I used on my card today.  





*************************



For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!



 

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say