Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Easter Wishes

Hello everyone and thanks so much for visiting today.  It's Karen here sharing two pretty cards that I created using a few of my (many) favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  There are always so many perfect ribbons, trims, twines and delights at RRR to help me make my cards extra special, and I know that YOU will find something to jazz up your next card or project when you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This first card started with basic cardstock that I covered with scraps of patterned papers using Scor-Tape to adhere it all.  The sentiment was printed on white cardstock using a digital stamp from Bonnie Garby Designs.  It from the Easter Religious Digital Bundle which is one of many awesome designs you'll find at Bonnie Garby Designs.  I rubbed oxide ink over the sentiment and splattered a hot mess of acrylic paint on it to add a bit of color.
At the bottom of this card, I tied a length of Solid Teal Baker's Twine and topped it with some Double Head Stamens and a Pink Sweetheart Blossom.  There are SO many lovely colors of Baker's Twine at Really Reasonable Ribbon that will let your cards POP with color.  This is a very simple card, but the Baker's Twine and Mulberry Flower really give it some pizzaz.
My second card also uses a sentiment from the Easter Religious Digital Bundle by Bonnie Garby Designs.  I rubbed the image with Lavendar and Concord Oxide Inks and then cut it with die-cut frame.  Because the frame wasn't long enough for the card, I was able to cut it and fill in the empty space with ribbon.  To do this, I used a piece of White Satin Middle Ruffle along with a length of Elderberry Seam Binding.  They're also attached securely with Scor-Tape.
I added some Double Head Stamens and a pretty Lilac Magnolia Flower to finish this simple card.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many great ribbons, laces, trims and twines to help you adorn your cards and make something special.  Don't forget to stop by the RRR Blog often for loads of inspiration and information about special sales and promotions.  AND....our monthly Blog Hop on the 13th of every month.

Happy crafting,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. Truly beautiful Easter cards and the wordings are perfect x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say