Friday, April 7, 2023

Easter Hexagon Treat Box & Video tutorial

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today's Milk Carton Hexagon Box is a Mini one, and was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous satin ribbon's, and embellishments. I made this box in a bigger size, and just wanted to make some small ones for Easter Favors.


I do have a video on how to make the bigger one of these, it can be found here. Love making these and I've made tons of them for gifting. On this one here I kept it simple and just added a printed image, and then punched it out using stampinUp! punches, next I added some fences and grass that I cut out using dies. The ribbon I chose is the gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon in Pink Satin 3/8" and 5/8" ribbon. I then added a flower embellishment to the tag. if you havent made one of these yet, you definitely want to, as they are so much fun.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:



 Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

To see my video on this box (larger one) please click here.

Happy Crafting! Hugs, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say