Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Mothers Day Popper/cracker Tutorial

 
Hello everyone and happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have this fun favor I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous flowers, ribbon and embellishments. Also made these for my table setting for Mother’s Day. 

I do have a video tutorial on this Popper/cracker favor and it can be seen here 

Items used are Really Reasonable Ribbon Delicate stitched satin Peony for the ties on both ends . The lace is Gabrielle , it’s beautiful! I used 2 tone pink with dusty pink centers for the 3 (10mm, 15mm,20mm) , sweetheart blossoms . The design paper I chose is the K & Company 

I made these to put on my table setting for mothers day this year, and thought these would be so pretty on the place setting for each of the moms. I think I;m going to add some truffles to the inside of them. They are super fun to make and if you havent tried to make them yet, you can watch my VIDEO here on them.


Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say