Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Watermelon Friends Pocket Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I'm here today with a slice of summertime goodness!  To me, summer doesn't officially start until I've enjoyed my first slice of sweet juicy watermelon.  So I've topped this adorable friendship card with a double serving of Watermelon Plaid Ribbon.



I love it when I can find just the right color ribbon to finish off a project.  And when that ribbon also happens to be plaid, then I'm doubly happy!    This Watermelon Plaid Ribbon ties the prettiest bows!


Nothing says "party" like a banner does, so I've topped my card with a little fussy cut banner.  Pink Burlap String tops it and the ice cream tag on the cover.  


 I've also threaded some little ribbon scraps through the legs of a paper clip.  Top it off with a pink posy and you've got a mighty cute handmade embellishment. 


The inside of the card is sweet and simple with a little spot to write a greeting and a tag pocket combo.  You could easily tuck a little gift card in here, too.

I hope you are enjoying your summer time crafting!

Cheerio,
kathy


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say