Monday, July 8, 2019

Mini Album Flip Page One

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a Happy 4th of July. Today I have a mini album page I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbons and embellishments that Bonnie carries in the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop. 

This is one of the many pages I will be creating for an album I'm currently working on. So for this page I used ReallyReasonable Ribbon's Delicate Stitched Satin, and Double-faced Satin Ribbons. I also used the darling bronze leaves and little white flowers for embellishments on my flip page
The papers are from Graphic45 and I used dies from Cheery Lynn to create my edges. I also ran Really Reasonable Ribbon through the one die cut edge, first time using this die and love the look with ribbon . I figured I would work on each page at a time and then will add them to the album when I’m done. Every page was put together using scor tape and scotch advanced refills from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

The little pocket on the front was cut using a CC die and the little tag was cut from the Graphic45 design paper page. I also added sewing to all my layers.

 Inside of page there is room for photos and places to journal.

Hope you enjoyed my post for today and thank you for stopping by!

Hugs to all 
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Your album is so delicate and romantic. I love the little keepsake pocket on it.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl this is so very gorgeous. Wonderful design, flowers, layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say