Thursday, August 1, 2019

*NEW* August Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi there ribbon lovers!  Today is August 1st, so we are introducing an all NEW Ribbon Club Assortment today here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Since Autumn is quickly approaching, the August Ribbon Club Assortment is an Autumn themed mix of ribbon.

Not a member yet?
The August assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Still have one foot in Summer?  
Grab our Ribbon Club Special Deal for US residents and pick up July and August for a low introductory price!

I don't know about you, but an autumn color palette is one of my most favorite to work with.  Such gorgeous rich colors.  I just love everything about autumn.
This time I made a Thank You card, but it could just as easily work for any occasion by just switching out the sentiment.  I created some paper for the leaf with Distress and Distress Oxide Inks.  They are so much fun to work with. 
My bottom layer is a natural mulberry paper with some leaf inclusions that make it perfect for autumn projects.

For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper on my projects, please click HERE.
My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color double-loop bow created on my Bow-it-All Tool using two of the ribbons from the August Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I also used two other ribbons from the assortment across the center of the card under my sentiment.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty weekend!


1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful assortment of fall ribbons. Your card is gorgeous. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say