Friday, October 12, 2018

Santa Snowflake Ornament

Do you love decorating for the holidays?  Each year I add a few more handmade ornaments to my Christmas tree.  I created this whimsical and easy Santa snowflake ornament using the beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon October Christmas Assortment.
I combine gathered the white lace from the assortment, adhering it to the snowflake.  Next I created a bow and glued a white flat back pearl to the center.
Then I added a hanger with the Cherry Baker's Twine.  This ornament was so easy and quick to make that it would make a cute tag for gifts.  Just add the "To" and "From" to the back of the ornament and adhere it to the gift box or bag.  Then the recipient will have a cute present topper that they can hang on their tree.  
Wishing you a creative day, dear friends.

1 comment :

  1. This is such a sweet ornament! It reminds me of when I was a young girl. May I ask where the Santa is from?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say