Monday, October 29, 2018

Art Journal

My newest art journal is capturing my growth as an artist.  For years I have enjoyed all kinds of creativity, starting with cross stitch and then scrapbooking.  For several years now I have ventured into creating art journals, sketching and watercoloring.
Through online classes, to artist retreats and in-person art classes, I have enjoyed learning new techniques and meeting other creatives.
I love adding a little softness to this page by using beautiful ribbons by Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
Two of my favorites is the Sheer Antique Gold  and Antique Gold Burlap String.  I layered them on top of a burlap leave and added buttons.  
I hope this inspires you to start documenting your artistic adventures!
Sheila

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say