Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Trick or Treat


Hi there fellow ribbon lovers!  Are you working on your Halloween projects?  I sure am!

Today I'm sharing a cute Halloween greeting card which would also work for a fun Halloween party invitation featuring some fun ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This month we have a great deal for US residents. 
You can get the September and October assortments together for a special low introductory price of just $17.00!

Not a Ribbon Club Member yet?
The September Ribbon Club Assortment is a collection of Halloween themed ribbon.  It contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  The October Ribbon Club Assortment is a Christmas themed assortment with 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and crochet lace.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

I used some fun dies from Cheery Lynn Designs along with some scraps of Distress Ink papers I made a while back to create this Halloween scene.  So much fun!
My card is topped off with a pretty shabby bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using the orange checkerboard ribbon from the October Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the center was topped with a wiggle eye.  I also added a double layer of pretty ribbons across the center of the card under the main panel.

For a video tutorial on how to create this fun bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say