Monday, October 8, 2018

Holiday Cheer with the October Ribbon Club

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Have you had a chance to create with the  October Ribbon Club yet?  These ribbons are so festive and cheery that they put me in the mood to do a little Christmas crafting. 



Isn't this a fun color combination for the holidays?  I've paired up this luscious 5/8" Red Taffeta Ribbon with some poinsettias that I had in my stash.  It's just the perfect shade of red for the new G45 Christmas Magic collection, and I love it!   Gold Metallic String adds a touch of holiday sparkle and shine beneath my chipboard snowflake.


Taffeta ribbon is a bow tying dream come true.  The texture is lovely and crisp, but it's not too thick.  I can see myself using lots and lots of red taffeta ribbon this season!


More of this lovely red taffeta ribbon tops the little tags that tuck inside the pocket of this cheery little card.

I even tied my last little snippet of it around this candy cane and miniature spoon cluster.  Now, why would I need a spoon for this card, you might well ask?

I bet you can guess what I have tucked inside this 3" x 5" folio, can't you?

Just the makings for a little Christmas cup of tea, that's all! 

I can't wait to play more with this beautiful ribbon club assortment! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say