Thursday, June 28, 2018

That's Love Layout

Do you have some special memories that need to be documented?  It is so easy to create a layout to capture those moments.  
On this layout I not only created an abstract background, but I add softness with some gorgeous ribbons and jute by Really Reasonable Ribbons.  These pair beautifully with vintage embellishments and lace.   I used the Ivory Taffeta Ribbon and the Ivory Burlap String for the bow.
For the lace accent, that goes perfectly with the beautiful vintage piece from my Grandma, I used Danielle Lace.
I then added one of my favorite photos of our little guy... who now that he is grown I look up into his face.  But this is the face that I see even now that he is an adult.  Isn't it funny how time goes by so quickly, but one's child will still be their baby for a life time!
I hope this inspires you to capture those memories no matter how long ago they happened.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say