Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Summer Themed Mini Album

Hello there ribbon lovers!  Bonnie here today sharing a pretty beach theme mini album I made.  This has been in the works for a while and I finally finished up so I could share.  Mini albums and Ribbon Club Assortments from Really Reasonable Ribbon are a perfect combination since the ribbons are all coordinated to work perfectly together!

This mini album was made using the ribbons and lace from the April Ribbon Club assortment.  Since I didn't finish the album in a timely manner and the assortment is no longer available in the Ribbon Club category, I will offer it in the assortment category for the rest of June.  You can find it HERE.

Since Ribbon Club Assortments work so well for mini's (and lots of other projects!), why not subscribe today!!  I can envision lots of fun projects with these assortments.

Subscribe Today and begin with these two assortments for the
 low price of $17 if you are located in the USA.

Each monthly assortment is a holiday or color themed assortment of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles!

I love some nice coordinating ribbons to top the pull out tags in my mini albums along with embellishing the front and sometimes the spine.  I'm a little rusty and I forgot to plan ahead to add the ribbon to the spine on this one, but I won't make that mistake again.  The spine looks a little plain without ribbon embellishments other than the strip around the bottom.
Below are some photos of the inner pages and flip outs.
I have decided to follow some YouTube tutorials to create pages for a while until I'm back in the swing of how things go and what the possibilities are.  I'm finding the videos from Scrapbook Maven to be very good and in the style I like if you want to check out that channel.
I also added some small ribbon tabs as pulls for the flip up pages.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a crafty Tuesday!

For more information on the other products used on this mini album, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.


2 comments :

  1. Bonnie, this is adorable. I love the ribbons and the flip pages. I really like the papers you chose, too! This is a sweet mini, and so well crafted!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say