Friday, June 8, 2018

All You Need is Love and a Dog

Hello, Ribbon Lovers! Today I have a tutorial for you that will show you how to create a special pet themed birthday card  that is guaranteed to be a hit with all your pet loving friends.


This Jade Double Faced Satin Ribbon is the perfect playmate for Graphic 45's Raining Cats and Dogs  Deluxe Collector's Edition.  I've paired it up with some lovely Natural Burlap String.  I don't know if I could craft without my burlap string!   Of course, I used my wonderful Bow it All Tool to tie all these fluffy bows! 


The card folio has a fun gatefold opening.


There's room to write a personal message on each side of the post card.  The center panel lifts to reveal a fun flap/photo mount element.


I created this folio for a very dear friend who is devoted to animal rescue.  I've included photos of her fur babies. 

If you'd like to make one of these card folios yourself, I've created a Snapguide Tutorial with step by step instructions, measurements, supply list and tips.  I hope you enjoy!



Check out How to Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs Card/Photo Folio by Kathy Clement on Snapguide.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

1 comment :

  1. Such a fabulous gift for your fur loving friend! Love that you used all the fabulous dog images and lovely ribbons/burlap string and blooms!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say