Wednesday, June 6, 2018

By The Seashore Card

Hi friends, Linsey here today sharing a pretty beach card that is sure to get you into the summer spirit.
My card features layers and textures galore. I framed the main image of the girl in the sand and the sentiment then softened the edges with sand ink. I wanted this card to have lots of interest and tried to achieve it by adding a variety of delicate accents like the paper doily, cheesecloth, 1/2" Light Blue Wrinkled Ribbon and a bit of random White Crochet Lace scraps. In contrast, I added a couple of buttons tied with Baker's Twine Solid Wheat Color, mini pearls, WOC Sweetheart Blossoms White with Red Center and Turquoise Cherry Blossom. A few Double Head Stamens were also added to the flower/starfish cluster along with a navy blue clothespin. I hope you like my card and feel inspired to get creative with ribbon and trims today too! Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time, happy crafting! :)

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say