Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Fun!


Well, now that Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Cyber Monday are both over, we can officially start our countdown to the holidays!

Today I wanted to share with you a little album that I made out of toilet paper rolls. Yep, you read that right! I love making these mini albums, but when most people look at them they say "Where are the toilet paper rolls?"


Can you see the rolls now? I use them as a base and paint them with acrylic paint. I love using TP rolls because you can stick little tags in the ends for hidden photos & journaling.


I also love these albums because it gives me the chance to use lots and lots of pretty ribbons! One of my favorite ribbons is the Sheer Iridescent Parrot Green ribbon that I used on the cover of this album. It's so pretty and it changes from green to gold, a real fun & festive ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I could inspire you with my project! Don't be afraid to look around your house for ideas... toilet paper rolls aren't trash at all, they are treasures in my home! :-)

♥ Emily


2 comments :

  1. Lovely project! Can you do a tutorial on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this?
    I love that you used so many fun ribbons. I have a jar of scraps that I can't part with-these would work perfect on a mini album
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say