Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vanilla Milkshake Birthday Card

Hi all...it's Ginny here to share a sweet card I created with a vintage image of a  tasty treat. Who doesn't love a vanilla milkshake? This card would be perfect for a special someones Birthday who loves the shabby chic style and Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I layered my image over a generous strip of Silver/White Wired Edge Burlap.  Poofy bow of  Ivory Wrinkled Ribbon . A small tag and two vintage buttons finish off the details. 
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : )Huggs Ginny

8 comments :

  1. Very pretty, how did you make the bow?
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! I love the combination of color and texture in your design papers and ribbon selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginny this is really new and fresh design and I love the palet!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!! Love the vintage feel!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say