Friday, July 19, 2013

If Friends are Flowers... By Jenn Cochran

Happy Friday!!!  So glad to have you stop by this fabulous Friday!  Today I have a special card I made for my Bestie Sasha!  It was her birthday back in June.  We had a great time going to dinner and a movie (unheard of for two mom's!!!).



I am featuring ribbon from the "July Ribbon Club".  It is a fantastic mix of bright summer colors.  I have used the Random Dots Tangerine with White Dots and Diamond Satin Acid Green



The image is by Hambo Stamps.  Smiling Flower is one of my favorite stamps from Hambo.  It is a cheery little sunflower perfect for every occasion.  The sentiment is also Hambo called: Best Buds.


 I have also used twine that is not in the July Ribbon Club.  It is called Bakers Twine Orange.  I made the adorable little twine bow using my Bow Easy Tool.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Supplies:
Image: Hambo Stamps:Smiling Flower and Best Buds
Paper: EP

For more Really Reasonable Ribbon inspiration from me go 

JENN

4 comments :

  1. What a fun summer card Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, summery card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say