Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy New Baby



Hello everyone!
Cheryl here with a super sweet Happy New Baby card for Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my card today I used the Beautiful Pink Gingham Ribbon that Bonnie carries at the shop. Next I created 2 bows for my card with the same ribbon. One big bow, and a little bow for the tag. 

Supplies Used:

others:
I used CottageCutz Baby Buggy , CottageCutz Grass Border, and Scalloped Doily.The Ribbon I used is the Beautiful Pink Gingham Print from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Card stock and design paper are scraps that I wanted to use up. Lastly I added some sewing to my card and some airbrushing to the tag.


I absolutely LOVE making baby cards, they are sooo sweet and super fun to make. So for the Baby Buggy I used some shimmer card stock, and embossed it with dots. Next I cut the grass border and layered it a few times, so it would look like the buggy is traveling through grass. All this is layered on the beautiful CottageCutz Scalloped Doily! I love the look of the PINK Gingham, as it fits perfectly with this baby card.

My tag is the CottageCutz Love Tag,and stamped with a Stampin Up! sentiment, and I did airbrush it with copics.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Super cute baby card Cheryl. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your card is absolutely beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a darling baby card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say