Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Introducing Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers at Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hello there crafty friends. 
 
I am thrilled too announce the Really Reasonable Ribbon is now offering a HUGE variety of beautiful mulberry flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!!


Have you been thinking of trying these gorgeous flowers but you didn't want to pay the international shipping fees?  Well, now you can get them right along with your favorite ribbons and trims!! 



We got a large order in last week and it's going fast.  We have more on the way and I would love to hear what your favorites are.  I want to stock what my customers are looking for. 



So, take a look at the WOC category on the RRR website and if you don't see your favorite color or flower on there, leave a comment and tell me what you want.  I will do my very best to get it for you.




And don't forget..... if you were thinking of joining the Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Ribbon Club and starting with our Sizzlin' Summer Citrus July assortment, there is only one day left.  Hop over and order today!!



4 comments :

  1. Those beautiful chrysanthemums are my absolute favorite!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these flowers are simply gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Now to go shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white and ivory flowers of any style but mostly the small ones - an inch or less across. :-D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say