Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ribbon Bracelet

Happy Wednesday to Y'all! 
I am ready for FRIDAY!  Just sayin'!!

Today I want to share with you a bracelet that I made using this assortment;

This doll sized Headband:

and some random embellishments.





I couldn't get my video tutorial to work...so I am going to have my techy son take a look.  I honestly am not savvy with the video part...I can do photo all flippin' day long though! 
I could have done a photo tutorial as I have done in the past, but this one really needs my southern twang talkin' to y'all.  :)   SO...you get a sneak preview! Keep an eye out in August!
Bonnie better get ready to stock up on some "bracelets"...I promise they will be a hit! 
Y'all have a wonderful Day!
 
** For video tutorial, click HERE **

~~Misty


3 comments :

  1. How cool!! I can't wait to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I would have never thought to use the doll headband for a bracelet. Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say