Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunshiney Smiles by Jenn Cochran

Hello!  Happy Sunday.  So glad you could join me today.  I have a fun little tag for you.  Don't you just LOVE yellow!  It is so fun and cheery!  My tag is made from a paint chip sample added to a traditional tag.  The two different yellow ribbons I have used really add the finishing touch!   

My bow is tied with Sheer Two Tone Striped Yellow.


The flower is made from Yellow Velvet.  Here is a close up!  I added a yellow flower button.  The RRR velvet is so soft!!!


Sunshine Emma from SP and Company Stamps was the perfect stamp for this fun tag.  



Thanks so much for visiting today.  

For more RRR projects from me visit my blog

JENN

.

4 comments :

  1. Great tag Jen! I just love that sheer two-tone striped ribbon. One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything that uses paint chips, and this is a great way to make sure of them.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say