Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Making Charms with Ribbon Tutorial

Hello Peeps!!
Heather here and today I would like to share with you a sweet little pooch charm that I created.
Isn't he adorable!!

Step One
I applied glue to my chipboard and then applied my book page.  Trimmed it, and inked the edges with Ranger's Vintage photos.
Step Two
I used some glue to apply my green dot and orange ribbon to my charm base.
Step Three
I added another layer of green dot ribbon and some orange baker's twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Step Four
I applied some dots of Berry Red Enamel, and let that air dry for about 15 minutes.  Then I applied a coat of Instant UV Resin, and set it under my UV light for 3 min to cure.
Step 5
I cut out my Gecko Galz image, distressed the edges with scissors and then inked them with Ranger's Vintage Photo.  I adhered this to my charm and then added one more coat of instant UV Resin.  Set it under my UV light for 3 min. to cure.
I topped it off with more Orange Baker's twine and a cute little Berry button from the Berrylicious Button collection from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and make some sweet little charms of your own that you can add to your scrapbooking projects!
Hugs!!
Heather

7 comments :

  1. How fun! I love the idea of making my own charms! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I love it. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that, love your colors and choice of ribbons! Great tutorial!











    1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling charm!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Love the dog and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say