Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Love NEW Things!!

Isn't it fun to get something new? I love window shopping too and you simply MUST visit the RRR Store to see all of the new Baker's Twine and Hemp that Bonnie has. I can hardly wait to get mine! Take a look at her post from yesterday if you missed it! (And at her beautiful card!)

I used something else new on my card for today. I ADORE this Aqua Floral Satin ribbon. The picture really doesn't even do it justice. You need to have this ribbon. The white design looks so delicate and like it is embossed. It was the perfect choice for my card.

I really like the look of the VersaMark ink on Kraft cardstock. It is subtle, but there is enough contrast to show the beautiful floral design from Flowers for Mom, one of April’s stamp releases at Stamp School. I stamped the Sno Cone cardstock circles with Sno Cone ink for a little more depth of color, and then used the VersaMark pad again to stamp the floral image over “Mom” (from Stamp School's Women in My Life).

My favorite embellishments are pearls, and the RRR Store has just the kind I adore! These are Pearl pearls (yes, "pearl" is a color!). Take a look at all of the fabulous colors that are in the store HERE.

I am sending this to my mom, who brought my favorite pie for our Easter dinner! She is a stamper too, so she will love this sweet ribbon! Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments :

  1. So beautiful and so elegant:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is elegant and that ribbon is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...I MUST get some embossing inks! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the colors and that ribbon look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Judy! I love the soft colors and agree that ribbon looks divine!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say