Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Wishes and NEW ITEMS at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi everyone.  Just a quick card today because I've been super busy these last few weeks.


I don't do CAS cards very well, and this is about as close as I get.  I do love layering, so you will probably always see some of that on my cards.  This time around, I used a piece of white mid-ruffle satin around the card under my birthday sentiment for a little texture and interest.  Sometimes that's all you need and it also keeps the card nice and flat for mailing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I also want to tell you about the terrific new line of Baker's Twine and Hemp Cording that we have added over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon website.  I just got it in and I've been busily adding all the items to the website.  I'll be back soon with samples using this fun new product.  I decided to add the new Baker's Twine because there are some new colors and it has a slightly different look than what we have been carrying.  Besides, can you really have too much baker's twine??  I think not!! 



You'll also LOVE the new Hemp Cording.  It comes in a variety of colors and I also love the variegated offerings.  I can't wait to put it to good use.  I already have a ton of ideas circling around in my head!!



I've showed only a couple of the options above.  There is a large variety of carded assortments and the Baker's Twine and Hemp Cording is also available by the spool.  Head on over to see all the options.

Don't forget to stop by for our Monthly Blog Hop this Friday the 13th.  We are teaming up with The Rubber Cafe and we've got some great projects lined up to share with you!!

Bye for now............

~ Bonnie ~



7 comments :

  1. I really love seeing your creations! They are so beautiful and this butterfly card is no exception! LOVE the colors and the layout! And the new stuff????? EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such beautiful designs-this is so beautiful!
    LOVE twine excited to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.
    I love the new products. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow your card is so lovely and so elegant too! love the image and the colours .......l like bakers twine you can never have too much!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie..this is so pretty...love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and think you did great with the cas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning lovely card.. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say