Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Sweet Little Keychain

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend so far! It's Emily here with a fun & quick little weekend project to share!
I had a little chipboard keychain laying around and I decided to alter it for my daughter. Hmmm... I was thinking a chipboard keychain might not last long in my purse, however, it looks beautiful laying on a table or hanging on a wall!
I added some bright pretty ribbons to the chain for the perfect finishing touch! I just love all of the bright colors!
Thanks for stopping by today!

RRR Products Used:
Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Yellow, Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Fuchsia, Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Orange, Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Teal

1 comment :

  1. ohh this just makes me think of summer! love the oclors and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say