Monday, April 16, 2012

Black & White Theme

Isn't this a beauty? I love how this simple clean and simple design came together because I added. 1" Satin with Grosgrain Edge Moss .

Our challenge this time is Black & White and one other color
I love this beautiful satin ribbon and loved how it added just the right touch to my design.My image is a Marah Jonhson  Enchanted from Unity stamps.
The paper is from Glitz Designs and the die shape is from Cheery Lynn French Flair Classic - LG Silver Stackers.

Sometimes all you need is the perfect ribbon to make a simple card Beautiful!

The perfect bow always looks great when I use my favorite tool
Would love to have you join us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this time -you have a couple weeks to enter and you could be our winner, wouldn't you love to choose some new ribbons?



post signature



4 comments :

  1. very pretty! love the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Dawn! Love that color of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white creates such and elegant look. Love the pop of green also!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say