Monday, April 23, 2012

New RRR DT Announcement and a Quick Card


Hello everyone.  Bonnie here with a quick card and our new RRR DT announcement.  First I'll share my card.


Yes, you can do Iris Folding projects using beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon instead of folded paper.  'Scrap-ribbon Alert'!!!  This is the perfect project to use up some of those little snippets of ribbon that you can't bear to part with.  So, dig out that iris folding book that's somewhere in the back of your bookshelf and give it a try.

RRR Ribbon used:
(all styles came from the April Ribbon Club Assortment which is still available)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm extremely pleased to announce our new RRR DT which will begin in May.  A big thank you to everyone who applied.  It is always a very hard decision to make because we get applications from so many extremely talented designers. 

You will see some familiar names returning and we have 4 terrific new DT members joining us too.  We will introduce them in more detail next week, but here they are: 


Full-time RRR DT members:

NEW:  Patti Hamil
NEW:  Linda Abadie

RRR Special Events DT members:

NEW:  Debbie Seyer
Dawn Lotharius - for blog hops
Bonnie Garby (me) - for blog hops



We will be saying good-by to Jan, Dawn and me as regular blog contributors, but you will see me and Dawn back for the monthly blog hops.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~ Bonnie ~


14 comments :

  1. I am so glad to be returning to the team! Thank you, Bonnie! Congratulations to everyone! I simply love your iris folding with ribbon! That is just brilliant! And beautiful. I am going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debbie you are an amazing addition to an already amazing group of ladies :) whoo hoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! Congrats to the team. I am so happy to be back for another term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Bonnie
    Congrats to everyone returning and our new members
    Glad I get to join the monthly hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, Bonnie that is a gorgeous card! I love the folding technique! AND.....I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful team!!! I can't wait to get to know everyone better!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and oh so elegant too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everyone! Amazing blog roll here for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie...your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for everything during my DT term...although I'm stepping down, I'll be sure to hop in and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you recomend a good iris folding book. i have been looking for a couple of years. love the card with ribbon uses. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to learn how to do this...I have never heard of it. Yeaaaaaaaaaaa so excitedt o be a part of the team!!! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation to the new DT....

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big congratulation to the new DT ladies. I been around and had a look at your blogs already. I can´t wait to see what you will create.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad everyone liked my Iris Folding card using ribbon. I will try to get a tutorial up for you soon. My favorite Iris Folding Book is 'Iris Folding Compendium' by Maruscha Gaasenbeek and Tine Beauveser.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say