Sunday, April 8, 2012

True Happiness ♥


Happy Easter everyone! It's Emily here wish a quick little post before I head out the door to spend Easter with my lovely family ♥

Today I have a little layout to share with you... I've been on a layout kick lately which really hasn't been my thing in the past, but I've been enjoying making them and getting some of my photos displayed on pages.


This is a layout that features a photo from my wedding. I just love the colors in this one. I used some of the Fuchsia Satin w/Scalloped Edge ribbon on this one. I just LOVE that ribbon! I have it in every color! Such a great quality ribbon!

You can see more on my blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

♥ Emily



1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous page, Emily! I just love this layout!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say