Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wonderful Day

Pinks and pearls and ribbon - my favorite things on a card!


It is so nice to receive a "thinking of you" card for no reason at all - sometimes those are the best kind of greetings! I made this for a friend - just to send for fun. My sentiment is from TLC Creations and is printed on Brandywine Memory Box designer paper. I love this paper and I tend to hoard DP that has pictures (like the flowers), so I am determined to use more of that this year!

The ribbon - Pink Satin Double Ruffle -  is one of my favorite shades of pink and comes in various widths. It ties up beautifully too! Click on the photo for a close-up!

The Blush Pearls are also in the RRR Store, along with many other beautiful colors!

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to check out our current challenge!

4 comments :

  1. This is lovely and so elegant too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...my favorites too! pink, pearls and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beaautiful. I love the colour and that gorgeous ribbon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say